Co-founders Jennifer Barnett and Molly Sloan are both Kansas City born and raised practicing Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs). Mobile FEES, LLC evolved from a recognized professional need for MOBILE instrumental diagnostic swallowing services at Jennifer and Molly’s former place of employment.
- Are you sending pt’s to the hospital after CXR results indicate pneumonia?
- Do you wish there was a more cost-effective way to assess the swallow?
- Do you wish you could be there in person for the instrumental evaluation?
- Do your patients present differently feeding themselves in their natural eating position over an entire meal as opposed to sitting fully upright being fed one bite/drink at a time for a short period?
- Do you have to wait a week or more to get your pt scheduled for an instrumental swallow eval and then wait again for the report?
- Is your pt unable to tolerate transportation to and from the hospital?
- Is your pt presenting differently now compared to the hospital stay?
- Are you questioning your clinical bedside diet/liquid recommendations?
We are the solution, and there are MANY more benefits to using a mobile instrumental swallow service! We are the first company in the Midwest states to provide MOBILE management of dysphagia systems. The information on this website will answer many of your questions about the procedure we complete….FEES (Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing).